The Elizabethan Suite at Bury Town Hall
The Elizabethan Suite is one of Bury's finest landmark venues. Part of Bury Town Hall, it is centrally located and on the fringe of Bury's Culture Quarter.
With the right mix of rooms, you can create magical moments for the whole of your day with your ceremony, breakfast and evening reception.
The Elizabethan Suite is suitable for ceremonies and wedding breakfast for 150 guests. Should you have evening guests, our main room can accommodate 200 guests with space for a live band and DJ. We have plenty of quiet areas too for those guests that want to catch-up and relax.
Our surrounding areas, including Whitehead Gardens and the 1914 Grade II Listed Whitehead Clock Tower, provide you with lovely opportunities to capture those special photographs of family and friends.
Whether you are looking for classical and traditional, or a wedding with a difference, the Elizabethan Suite is perfectly placed.
Wedding package costs
Wedding package cost at The Elizabethan Suite
Sunday to Friday: £3,250
Our package price is based on 40 guests in the day and 80 guests in the evening. We charge for additional guests as follows.
Day guests: £35 per person
Evening guests: £16 per person
Minimum numbers are applicable and surcharges apply if these aren't met. If the number of guests changes on the day, we may not be able to cater for them. All prices include VAT at the current rate and are subject to change. Read Bury Venues' terms and conditions.
The food and drink
- Sparkling wine or fruit juice on arrival.
- A selection of chef's choice canapés.
- Three-course wedding breakfast menu.
- Red and white wine served with your meal.
- A glass of premium sparkling white wine for the celebratory toast.
- Tea, coffee and mints.
- Evening buffet with choice of hot and cold finger food.
- View the wedding package menus page for more information.
- Exclusive venue hire.
- Full bar service.
- Dedicated event management.
- Use of our high chairs, table stands, cake stand and cake knife.
- White table linen, cutlery and glassware.
- Master of ceremonies.
The finer details
Personalised venue dressing and styling service which allows you to add your own unique touches.
- Chair covers and styles.
- Table centrepieces.
- Place names.
- Choice of favours.
- Printed seating plan and easel.
- Retro post box for cards.
- Atmospheric room up-lighters and choice of colour.
- Use of music system and microphones.
- Professional resident DJ service.