Safeguarding Champions Course
Wednesday, October 30th, 2019
This course is for staff with designated safeguarding ‘champion’ responsibilities. The course is suitable for established champions and newly appointed champions. By attending the course safeguarding champions will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to be able to undertake the responsibilities of their role.
The course will cover the following:
• Types of abuse refresher
• Legislation refresher
• Role and Responsibilities of champions
• Organisation’s expectations of champions
• What makes an effective champion
• Challenges of the role
• Support for champions
• How to manage a safeguarding concern
• Audits and quality checks
• CQC Regulation 13: Safeguarding service users from abuse and improper treatment
The cost of the one day course is only £70. To book your place please:
• Visit our website - www.paisleytrainingandconsultancy.com
• Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone us - 01772 305215
More Information (Tower FM is not responsible for external websites)
The Bolton Hub
The event runs from 10:00am to 4:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.